- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Anvil International, one of the largest and most complete manufacturers of pipe fittings, pipe hangers and piping support systems in the world, has acquired substantially all of the assets of North Alabama Pipe Corp. (NAP), a leading provider of pipe fabrication equipment and fire protection fabrication equipment. As a result, Anvil will be able to add this state-of-the-art fabrication equipment to its product lines.
North Alabama Pipe will continue to operate under its name, but will now be able to offer its fabrication equipment to markets other than fire protection, according to Dean Taylor, vice president of sales and marketing for Anvil International.
"The acquisition of NAP strengthens Anvil's product offerings," said Tom Fish, president of Anvil International. "We look forward to providing our customers with a single-source solution for pipe joining products and pipe fabrication equipment."
Founded in 1983, NAP is a manufacturer of fire sprinkler fabrication equipment, including automatic welders, plasma cut-off equipment, hole cutting equipment, make-on machines and pipe threaders. NAP also manufactures outlets for the fire sprinkler market.