- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The wildlife refuge joins a community of more than 137,000 LEED registered and certified projects, homes, communities and neighborhoods around the world.
“Twelve years after the first 12 projects earned LEED certification, the green building community has reached a significant milestone,” said Rick Fedrizzi, president, CEO & founding chair, USGBC. “[It] is made even more relevant as it is happening as the final comments are being collected on LEED 2012, the next iteration of continuous improvement of the LEED program.”
The LEED 2012 third public comment period will close today, March 27, at 5:00 p.m. EST. To learn more about LEED 2012, visit usgbc.org/LEED2012.