- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Component Hardware Group and JHL Enterprises have signed a definitive agreement merging the two leading manufacturers of plumbing and hardware products. JHL will be fully integrated into Component Hardware Group with Harry Franze retaining his position as president and CEO of the combined businesses.
J. Howard Levine, CEO of JHL Enterprises, will stay on in a consultant role. "From the start of our discussions it became apparent that merging our companies would provide the platform for JHL to continue its growth trend while providing Component Hardware with access to new markets," said Franze.
The combined company will be headquartered in Lakewood, N.J., and retain a warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. In the near-term, the company's main priorities will be to seamlessly unify its product lines and services. Component Hardware will continue to service all existing JHL customers and support its commitments.
"The merger with JHL further strengthens our leadership position in the foodservice hardware and plumbing markets," said Ed Whartnaby, executive VP - Sales & Marketing of Component Hardware. "We will be able to provide our customers with a broader product line at a range of price points, while still offering the same high quality and customer service that they have come to expect."
Source: Component Hardware