- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Moen Inc. recently named Steve Holdsworth vice president of Wholesales Sales, effective immediately. Holdsworth will provide leadership to Moen’s sales organization and support their sales efforts in the wholesale channel by directing sales operations, training and development.
Prior to joining Moen, Holdsworth was with GE Supply since 1986. He recently served as the general manager of Gexpro’s Global Sales Organization, where he led domestic and international sales for both the electrical and services business platforms.