- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
M&G DuraVent will be seeking a new chief executive officer and president following the resignation of Stephen Eberhard, CEO and president, effective May 31, 2011.
The company said it does not expect to make any additional structural changes or executive leadership changes in the near future.
Eberhard led the company for eight years and established it as a leader in the venting industry, according to Wim Straver, CEO of M&G Group, which acquired Simpson Dura-Vent in August 2010.