- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
InSinkErator announced Tim Ferry is its new president, succeeding Jerry Ryder, who will now serve as chairman until he retires at the end of 2011.
Ferry comes to InSinkErator after more than 22 years in sales, marketing and management capacities at Emerson. He was most recently president of Emerson Tool Co., which manufactures wet/dry vacuums under the RIDGID brand, commercial vacuums under the ProTeam label, as well as ceiling fans. Prior to Emerson, he was an engineer at Abbott Laboratories.
Ferry said he sees opportunities for InSinkErator to expand its core business in both domestic and international markets. An international example is the emerging middle classes in countries such as China, which are demanding the convenience of food waste disposers and hot water dispensers.