- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Component Hardware Group, Inc. (CHG) recently announced the appointment of David Kennedy as chief financial officer.
Kennedy comes to CHG with strong international operating experience as well as extensive financial management knowledge. In his new role, Kennedy will be responsible for all financial, administrative and information technology aspects of the business.
“David has already been extremely helpful in our process improvement efforts as well as providing a whole new level of financial analysis for the constituents within the business,” said CHG President and CEO Harry Franze. “David’s experience and unique insight will be a valuable addition to our senior management team.”
Prior to joining CHG, Kennedy was the business unit controller for Alcan Rolled Products Division, a Rio Tinto Company. In addition, he has held positions as corporate controller, vice president of finance, chief financial officer as well as president and CEO within the Marmon Group of companies. He began his management career as the operations manager for Zenith Electronics’ Mexican Operations.
Kennedy obtained a bachelor’s degree in finance as well as a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Iowa.