- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
David Gottfried, founder of the U.S. Green Building Council and World Green Building Council, introduced the U.S. Regenerative Network at a forum held April 28-29, in Berkeley, CA. Gottfried created the private network to develop a highly dynamic collaborative business consortium of leading green building product manufacturers and service providers, including both established global companies and venture-backed startups.
The Network has two goals: (1) helping members measure, goal-set and improve in their organizational sustainability, and (2) bringing members to the green building marketplace of design professional and buyers.
The inaugural biannual forum brought founding members together with leading real estate portfolio owners and architecture, engineering, and construction professionals to share best practices and discuss cutting-edge green products and services that can advance building performance.
“The collaborative model will be the key to success in the 21st century, and will enable us to be here in the 22nd,” says Gottfried, who serves as the Network’s Founder and CEO. The Network is his fifth organizational startup, following his success with the U.S. and World Green Building Councils.
For more information, visit: www.regen-net.com.