- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Richard Thomas “Dick” Burke, 86, passed away on Friday, May 28, at his home in Louisville, KY. Burke served as the vice president of Public Relations for Weldbend Corp of Chicago until the time of his death.
A graduate of Louisville' s St. Xavier High School in 1942, Burke attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA. He enlisted in the Army Air Corps (United States Air Force) as a second lieutenant and was a navigator on a B-29 bomber. Burke joined Weldbend in May 1992 and was well-known throughout the industry.
Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of one's choosing.
Condolences to the Burke Family may be written on the Guest Book here.