- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Harvel Plastics Inc., manufacturer of high-quality PVC and CPVC industrial piping, duct systems, and other thermoplastic extrusions, has appointed Patrick M. Foose as its president and general manager. Foose previously served the company as chief operating officer.
His new responsibilities include, focusing on operations throughout all facets of the business and lead strategic planning efforts including ongoing product development to serve a variety of national and international markets such as chemical processing, water and wastewater treatment, residential and commercial plumbing systems, fire protection, renewable energy, and biotech development.
A member of the International Association of Plastics Distribution (IAPD) board of directors since 2001, Foose has served on the board's executive committee for the past four years. He currently serves as the board's president and is the first plastics manufacturer representative to hold the position. In 2005, he received the IAPD’s annual Pacesetter Award.
Foose joined Harvel Plastics in 1981 and was promoted to vice president of sales and marketing in 1989, and chief operating officer in 2008.
Source: Harvel Plastics