- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Grundfos’ fully equipped, mobile educational center will make several stops throughout the Northeast region from April through June 2010, on its 48-city, 8-month, nationwide tour. Hands-on training will be available to all trade professionals on the 1,200-sq.-ft. vehicle, which features interactive pump displays, as well as a mini-theater for viewing training videos and presentations.
“Pumps on Tour” will also be visiting the Atlantic Region Energy Expo (AREE) in Atlantic City and the National Association of Oil Heat Service Managers (NAOHSM) 57th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Providence, RI.
The Pumps on Tour Northeast Region 2010 schedule:
For more information and registration details, visit www.pumpsontour.com.