- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Electric Eel's New EC-5 Mini Color Camera Drain Line Inspection System offers a 5" Color LCD monitor; a color camera (also available with a new self-leveling color camera); 100 Ft. of durable push cable and a 512 HZ In-Line transmitter all conveniently housed in a lightweight and highly portable reel.
The New EC-5 Mini Color System is designed to inspect 2" – 8" drain lines and weighs only 25 lbs. for easy transport.
Jacks are provided on the unit for an external recording device.
Electric Eel Mfg., based in Springfield, Ohio since 1939, produces of a full range of drain and sewer cleaning machines including sectional units, drum machines, and a full line of pipeline inspection systems.
ELECTRIC EEL MFG. CO., INC.
Toll Free: 800-833-1212