- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
NEW Electric Eel Pipe Thawing Machine thaws frozen pipes fast!Thaws lengths of copper or steel pipe up to 75 Ft. depending on O.D. of the pipe. Faster than a torch and safer than a welder, thaws pipes by safe, low voltage, high amperage power. Two (2) Models available: UES 190D & 200D. Standard equipment includes 115 V power pack, Two (2) 25 Ft. heavy-duty cables with pipe clamps, and a circuit breaker to protect against overloads.
Electric Eel Mfg., based in Springfield, Ohio since 1939, produces of a full range of drain and sewer cleaning machines including sectional units, drum machines, and a full line of pipeline inspection systems.
ELECTRIC EEL MFG. CO., INC.
Toll Free: 800-833-1212