- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Lasco Bathware and Aquatic Whirlpools announced that they have merged into one company called Aquatic.
Lasco Bathware says it supplies more than one-fourth of all bath fixtures sold annually in the United States. Aquatic is a luxury whirlpool bath company.
With 65 years of combined experience, the new company melds Lasco’s product breadth and operational excellence with Aquatic Whirlpools’ sleek and inventive design. Now distributors, builders, architects, other specifiers and consumers can tap a single source for more than 330 luxury hydrotherapy, everyday and accessible bathing products.
"At Aquatic, we recognize and are inspired by the power of our products to relax, refresh, reinvigorate and renew - to deeply enhance every customer’s life, whatever his or her needs," said Gary Anderson, president of Aquatic.
The new Aquatic consolidates key functions to provide enhanced efficiencies for distributors and builders, including:
- National production by six plants geographically distributed across United States;
- Distribution through the company’s own trucking operation of 200-plus tractor trailers;
- Centralized customer service for placing and tracking orders, technical support and field service/warranty repair.
Aquatic is a subsidiary company of Tomkins PLC, the London-based, global manufacturing group serving the industrial, automotive and building markets. Tomkins, which had 2008 annual sales of $5.5 billion, also owned Lasco and Aquatic Whirlpools.
Visit Aquatic at Booth #C3318 at the 2010 International Builders’ Show.
For more information, visit www.aquaticbath.com