- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Rob Cook has been named by Speakman Co. as its 6th president and first non-family member to lead the company in its 141-year history. Cook comes to Speakman from Vistage International (formerly TEC), a peer-to-peer business leadership organization. Rodman Ward III will continue as Speakman Co.’s chairman.
Cook will oversee Speakman’s heritage businesses in commercial plumbing and residential shower and bath, as well as the company’s new ventures: a DTC (direct to consumer) e-commerce Web-site, www.speakmanshowers.com; a growing Beijing, China sales office; and a high efficiency air conditioning business, Cooling Solutions.
Source: Speakman Co.