- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Haws Corp.’s Casey Hayes, director of Engineered Solutions, has been elected as a director at large for the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute (PMI).
With 22 years of experience with Haws Corp., Hayes has served on a wide variety of industry standard development committees, as well as having authored several hundred trade press articles and papers over the past 10 years.
PMI Board members must be actively employed by a PMI-member company for consideration. Board members are elected by the membership at the Fall PMI Meeting for three-year terms that start the following year.
Source: Haws Corp.