- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The New EelCam EC-8SD Camera Inspection System from Electric Eel offers users a highly portable and rugged system which features a digital recorder that records video of the inspection directly onto a SD (Secure Digital) flash card.
The EC-8SD control unit is housed in a compact and rugged carry case which weighs only 10.4 lbs. and includes controls for microphone, lights, camera test port, and secondary video and audio outs. Date, distance and time are displayed on screen, and a keyboard for adding text is included.
A 1.3” diameter color camera with 512 Sonde is standard on the EC-8SD, along with 200 Ft. of premium Gel Rod push cable. The camera can be upgraded to Electric Eel’s self-leveling color camera.
Electric Eel Mfg., based in Springfield, Ohio since 1939, produces of a full range of drain and sewer cleaning machines including sectional units, drum machines, and a complete line of pipeline inspection systems that provide accurate and faster diagnosis of hidden problems. Electric Eel's industry leading product quality, service and support includes a nationwide network of sales representatives. Contact Electric Eel today to place an order or for more information.
ELECTRIC EEL MFG. CO., INC.
Toll Free: 800-833-1212