- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures promoted Kevin McJoynt to vice president of marketing. He will be responsible for Gerber’s branding, communications and product development activities.
“Over the years, Kevin has done an outstanding job of managing the Gerber marketing team as he and his group has strengthened virtually every aspect of Gerber’s brand, communications and product line,” said Michael Werner, CEO and president of Gerber. “His efforts have improved market share and increased sales of faucets and fittings as well as vitreous china products both in the U.S. and select international markets.”
McJoynt began working with Gerber in 1998 as the company’s marketing services manager. In 2002, McJoynt was promoted to director of marketing where he excelled in helping the company through a major transition. His previous work includes assisting Gerber’s corporate restructuring led by current president Mr. Werner, which helped to earn the company the 2009 National “Turnaround of the Year Award” for a mid-size category as honored by the Turnaround Management Association (TMA).