- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Electric Eel Mfg. introduces the addition of 3 Special Expansion Cleaning Tools to its accessory offering for mainline machines.
The 3-bladed tools are available in 3 sizes: 3"-4", 4"-6" and 4"-8" and are constructed of heavy-duty heat treated steel for longer life. Blades can be replaced separately for cost savings and the expansion tools all feature the snap-lock quick connect tool coupling.
Electric Eel Mfg., based in Springfield, Ohio since 1939, produces of a full range of drain and sewer cleaning machines including sectional units, drum machines, and a complete line of pipeline inspection systems. Electric Eel's industry leading product quality, service and support includes a nationwide network of sales representatives.
Contact Electric Eel today to place an order or for more information.
ELECTRIC EEL MFG. CO., INC.
Toll Free: 800-833-1212