- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Whirlpool Corp. was recently recognized as a 2010 Energy Star award winner by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Whirlpool was among the 110 award winners being honored including, manufacturers, retailers, public schools, hospitals, home builders and other organizations for their long-term commitment to fighting climate change through greater energy efficiency.
Organizations are recognized in one of three major award categories:
The 50 Sustained Excellence winners, including Whirlpool, have continued to exhibit exceptional leadership year after year in the Energy Star program while remaining dedicated to environmental protection through superior energy efficiency. Forty organizations are receiving Partner of the Year for strategically and comprehensively managing their energy use. These organizations promote Energy Star products and practices in their own operations, in addition to providing efficient products and services to consumers and within their community. Twenty organizations are recognized with an Excellence award for a specific activity to promote energy-efficient products, homes or buildings thereby helping to expand the reach of the Energy Star program.
For a complete list of the winners, visit http://www.energystar.gov/awards.