- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Awards Committee, made up of Kentucky World Trade Center staff and various representatives from the business community, based its decision on the following criteria:
- 1) A business
case illustrating success through outstanding commitment to, and performance
in, international trade.
2) Evidence of executive management and organization-wide commitment to international business.
3) Uniqueness and creativity of international strategy/plan.
4) Overall contribution to local community or to the cause of world trade.