- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Bradford White Corp. Executive Vice President and General Manager Eric Lannes was recently honored by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) with the Richard C. Schulze Award.
The award is given in recognition of distinguished service and commitment to AHRI and the industry’s goals and objectives. Lannes has served AHRI and one of its predecessor associations, GAMA, with distinction for more than 15 years as chairman of the Water Heater Section and most recently as chairman of the Water Heater Section’s Nominating Committee.
In addition to his work with the organization’s Water Heater Section, Lannes has also served on AHRI’s Certification Program & Policy Committee. The award was presented by AHRI Chairman Ajita Rajendra at this year’s AHRI annual meeting, which was held last month in La Quinta, Calif.
Source: Bradford White Corp.