- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
NSF International is hosting a new Webinar series titled, “Navigating the Point-of-Use (POU) Product Certification Process.” This series of five live Webinars will feature NSF certification experts who will lead participants through the POU certification process for NSF/ANSI Standard 42: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Aesthetic Effects and NSF/ANSI Standard 53: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Health Effects. Webinars will be one hour long and will be followed by a question-and-answer period.
The Webinars will take place every Thursday from April 9 – May 14 from 2 -3 pm EST. Course fee for each Webinar is $49.95 or $225.00 for the entire series.
The five seminars are titled:
- The Basics of NSF and POU Certification
- Getting to Market on Time
- Formulation Review: A Critical First Step to Certification
- Contaminant Reduction Testing: The Usual Suspects
- Product Changes and Your Certification
The webinar series is geared toward a wide range of job functions, including manufacturers of POU products; regulators responsible for product qualifications and modifications; toxicologists; engineers; plant production supervisors; purchasing, sales and marketing personnel; and product compliance professionals.
For more information, or to register for one or more of the NSF Webinars, Click Here.