- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Moen Inc. introduces a new section to its Web site: www.moen.com/sustainability. The new section shows the company’s commitment to sustainability and provides detailed information on its water-efficient product portfolio. It also provides plumbers with additional green resources and information on current industry programs.
Moen’s new sustainability site explains all of the company’s corporate waste-reduction and recycling initiatives. It allows site visitors to download materials such as a video, literature and green product information.
Moen’s director of environmental stewardship, Dennis McKinney, said in the site’s announcement that, “Going green is not just a fad ― it’s a priority that consumers and corporations are interested in long term.”
For more information visit www.moen.com/sustainability or call 1800/BUY-MOEN.
Source: Moen Inc.