- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Danfoss Heating recently launched www.LXinstaller.com. It provides access to its LX installer program and a new forum designed exclusively for Danfoss electric floor heating installers.
The new site provides information about the program, including a detailed description, benefits, online training materials (text, images and video) and access to an installer certification test, which can be completed and submitted online.
The site also features a new online forum for professional installers, designed by Danfoss to generate a dialogue among LX installers, giving them the opportunity to exchange questions and answers, share their experiences, address problems and offer solutions regarding the installation of Danfoss LX electric floor heating systems.
To take advantage of the LX installer program and its benefits, professional installers must register and successfully complete the installer certification test. There is a $50 fee.
For more information about the LX installer program, visit www.LXinstaller.com. For more information about Danfoss Heating, visit www.DanfossLX.com or na.heating.danfoss.com.