- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
ISH North America (ISH NA) announced on July 8 that Atlanta-based distributor HD Supply Plumbing/HVAC will support its trade show and conference this fall. ISH NA will be held in Atlanta Oct. 1-3.
"HD Supply Plumbing/HVAC is always looking for ways to create and provide value for our professional customers," said Frank Garcia, president of HD Supply Plumbing/HVAC. “ISH North America offers a unique opportunity for our customers and vendors to come together to network, learn and grow. We encourage others in the industry to join us at this important event.”
HD Supply Plumbing/HVAC operates branch locations in 17 states and kitchen and bath showrooms in 11 states serving residential, commercial, light industrial and government customers.
“We’re pleased to be working with HD Supply Plumbing/HVAC to create an even more dynamic event," said Daniel McKinnon, Messe Frankfurt USA’s executive vice president. “HD Supply’s deep experience and relationships in this industry will only help to enrich our offerings this fall.”
For further information, please visit www.ish-na.com or www.hdsupply.com.