Enter The 'Wholesaler Showroom Of The Year' Competition
Hank Darlington, showroom guru, consultant and columnist, is spearheading a contest with Supply House Times magazine that will honor outstanding showrooms.
Two showrooms will be selected: one 2,500 sq. ft. or larger, the other less than 2,500 sq. ft. The winners will be recognized in a Darlington column with pictures in the October 2008 issue of Supply House Times, and also will receive an attractive plaque.
Judging will take into consideration the following:
- Well built-out and displayed showroom
- Outstanding business practices
- Customer service
- Human resource practices
- Community involvement
- Industry support
- Showroom training programs
- Showroom marketing programs
- Unique and different customer service ideas
- Merchandising of showroom products
- Treating the showroom as a profit center
- Innovative presentation of products within the showroom
- Diversity of products and services
The contest is open only to plumbing wholesaler showrooms. The entry deadline is Aug 15. For further details, visit www.supplyht.com or read Hank Darlington's monthly column in the July issue of Supply House Times.