- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Victaulic Co.’s vice president of fire protection and new business, John E. Perry, passed away May 1. He was 61.
Perry joined Victaulic in 1997 and was responsible for leading the company into the fire sprinkler, valve and devices market.
He was active in the fire protection industry for many years, having served on the Board of Directors of the National Fire Sprinkler Association and as a member of the National Fire Protection Association. He was also a member of NFPA technical committees on automatic sprinklers, portable fire extinguishers, foam extinguishing systems, dry chemical extinguishing systems, and foam water sprinkler systems.
Perry was a registered professional engineer and held a Bachelor of Science degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellog School of Management.
He is survived by wife Kathy, three daughters and six grandchildren. Memorial donations in John’s name may be sent to Meals on Wheels of Northampton County, 4240 Fritch Dr., Bethlehem, PA 18020.