- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Jomar International and Fratelli Pettinaroli hosted an International Sales Meeting the week of May 19, 2008, in Northern Italy. More than 20 reps from all over North America visited Lazzarini Radiatore in Pieve D Soligo, a leading manufacturer of towel warmers and Fratelli Pettinaroli Jomar's exclusive source of Italian brass ball valves.
"We believe that by providing our reps a chance to witness the Pettinaroli manufacturing process they will be better prepared to represent the value that these valves bring to any application," said Jomar President Paul Craig. "Since many of our products are being produced in Europe or Asia, our reps rarely have the opportunity to see the factories and meet the people behind the product. I believe, the trip albeit long, was well worth the time and effort for all of our reps.”
The meetings, held over four days, consisted of in-depth product training and networking with the staff of both Fratelli Pettinaroli and Lazzarini Radiatore. The group also made a day trip to Venice. And although it was pouring rain, it was a treat to see the storied city of canals.