- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
State Water Heaters and Haas CNC Racing have teamed up for the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. State will be the primary sponsor for the No. 66 car driven by Scott Riggs. This sponsorship deal also includes a limited number of primary races with the No. 70 Chevy driven by Jeremy Mayfield.
Riggs debuted the State Water Heaters No. 66 Chevrolet Impala SS at Daytona International Speedway on Feb. 17.
Haas CNC Racing is headquartered in Kannapolis, N.C., where it occupies a new 140,000-square-foot development facility. The Haas world-class race shop, resources and record of success made the partnership appealing to State Water Heaters, State Brand Manager Jeff Storie indicated.