- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Klein Tools announces the Great Klein Truck Giveaway, an end-user promotion to celebrate the company’s 150th anniversary. Participants will be randomly selected to win prizes. Enter to win by visiting Klein’s Web site (www.kleintools.com/truck) through March 30, 2008.
The following prizes will be randomly awarded:
Participants must be 21 years old and be a legal resident of the United States.
The company also introduced three new commemorative, limited-edition products featuring the Klein Tools 150th anniversary logo: a nine-piece nut driver set, a contractor’s leather zipper portfolio with handles, and a lockback pocket knife.