- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Taco Inc.’s new FloPro Team will help hydronics contractors grow their businesses by way of training, field and technical support, and a range of consumer marketing and promotion materials. John Barba, who recently joined Taco as its residential training manager, will be involved in all aspects of the new program.
“The FloPro Team is designed to help the professional contractor thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace,” Barba said. “There’s so much that goes into a modern hydronic system, and FloPro training will make it easy for busy contractors to stay ahead of the competition.”
Interested contractors can sign up for the Taco FloPro Team through local wholesalers by picking up a registration form or by registering online at www.taco-hvac.com/FloPro.