- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
“Creating this award signifies Selkirk Canada’s commitment to the industry,” says Selkirk Canada’s President Tim Valters. “Proper training in all aspects of installing, maintaining and inspection of woodburning systems is an essential component of the industry’s product stewardship requirements.”
The purpose of this award is to provide financial assistance to a person seeking WETT certification as an installer, system advisor or sweep following the WETT path to certification. A committee struck by WETT Inc. annually will review the applicants to select the nominee. Recipient selection criterion will include but is not limited to: prior exposure to the industry, perceived interest in the programs, references provided and perceived financial need.
For more information on the grant, contact the WETT office or visit www.wettinc.ca.