- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Plumbing Manufacturers Institute has moved to new offices: 1921 Rohlwing Rd., Suite G, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008; phone 847/481-5500; fax: 847/481-5501.
In other news, Shawn Martin was named PMI’s new technical director. Since 2004, Martin had been director of applied technology at the NAHB Research Center, an offshoot of the National Association of Home Builders. He has a strong background in water efficiency and green building, with important contacts in the water conservation, regulatory, legislative and association world. He holds a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, where his thesis focused on fluid dynamics and acoustics.
Martin replaces Dave Viola, who has a new position with IAPMO.