- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Uponor North America recently announced that Gregory J. Lawler has joined the company as vice president of supply chain and as a member of the Senior Management Committee. Reporting directly to Executive Vice President Anders Tollsten, Lawler will provide strategic leadership to supply chain and materials management in North America, with specific responsibilities in inventory control, warehousing, transportation, purchasing and logistics.
Before coming to Uponor, Lawler served three years as president of LLTB, LLC in Eagan, MN, offering consulting services that drew on his extensive background in sourcing and operations in Asia.
Prior to that, Lawler spent six years at Pentair, Inc. in Golden Valley, MN. He joined the company as director of supply management in 1998 and advanced through a number of senior management roles.
Uponor is a leading supplier of PEX-based plumbing and heating systems for the residential and commercial building markets across North America and Europe.