- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Klein Tools announced its return as a sponsor of the 2007 American Le Mans Series (ALMS). As a part of its sponsorship, Klein Tools is the official hand tool of ALMS.
The Klein Tools sponsorship will again include the Klein Tools Pit Crew Challenge, which consists of 20 cars and teams who will vie for the championship. The Pit Crew Challenge involves a driver change, changing four wheels/tires and simulated refueling. At the end of the tire change and refueling, the new driver will be required to start the engine and drive forward breaking the laser beam, ending the competition for that car.
The grand prize winner receives $20,000; preliminary and semi-final winners earn $10,000. The contest will take place at four Series venues: Salt Lake City; Lime Rock, Conn.; Detroit; and Monterey, Calif. (final round).
New to the 2007 season, Lowe’s Home Improvement and Klein Tools have partnered for select Series events to feature demonstrations of the Klein Tools Pit Crew Challenge throughout the race season. The demonstrations will feature ALMS teams and drivers in simulations of the actual challenge at Lowe’s stores in Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Wisconsin.