- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The two-day program will present the organization’s methods for implementing fiscal management techniques, and how to conduct changes in a company that will be effective, permanent and profitable. At the live case study of Denver’s Plumbline Services, contractors will have an opportunity to see how the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical shop Increased sales 342% since the year 2000 when they joined Nexstar.
The registration fee of $299 per person includes two full days of instruction, course materials, meeting facilities, Friday night accommodations at the host hotel in the Denver area, food and transportation to and from the shop visit. Registration fees will be credited in full to attendee’s choosing to join Nexstar at the event. Seating is limited to the first 25 companies. Deadline for registration is Aug. 30.
For more information, contact Lisa Schardt or Rich Piepenburg at 888/240-STAR or visit www.nexstarnetwork.com.