- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
ECR International’s new state-of-the-art demonstration vehicle has begun its voyage through the United States and Canada, where it will showcase the company’s HVAC product offerings.
Included on the vehicle are two fully operational residential boilers - the Dunkirk / Utica 95M modulating gas boiler along with the Utica Starfire oil boiler. The vehicle will provide contractors with valuable hands-on experiences, and the opportunity to learn from factory personnel, according the Maggie Reed Lutz, senior marketing representative for ECR.
The vehicle also showcases ECR’s Argo hydronic controls, Olsen oil and gas furnaces, and Enviromaster’s new high efficiency 13 SEER ductless air conditioners. It is also equipped with an interactive touch screen giving contractors easy access to information on ECR products.
Many dates have been scheduled from the Northeast through the Midwest. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.