- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
TOTO opened a gallery in downtown Chicago designed to be a resource for architects and designers, as well as their homeowner clients, who are seeking high-tech luxury bath fittings and fixtures.
A grand opening was held June 12 at the facility, located at 500 N. Wells St. in Chicago. The gallery has working showerheads, faucets, toilets and tubs. Downstairs, a training/meeting room is decorated in cool, refreshing colors.
For more information, visit TOTO’s Web site at www.totousa.com.