- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Ferguson (Newport News, VA) has acquired the assets of Minneapolis-based Fire Fab Inc., a distributor and fabricator of fire safety and suppression systems, from Brad Coons and David Wagner in July.
Fire Fab had sales of $12.4 million for the year ended Dec. 31, 2006.
This acquisition expands Ferguson’s presence in the growing fire protection market.