- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Independent contractor alliance, the Service Roundtable, recently partnered with leading healthcare providers to guarantee Service Roundtable members basic coverage.
The Service Roundtable’s program, administered by one of the nation’s largest insurance brokerage firms, covers all 50 states and offers a range of plans, including, medical, dental, vision and prescription drugs. Insurance is provided by leading, nationally known health insurance professionals, including Assurant and AIG/American General, among others.
“As the manager of a small, growing company,” announced Service Roundtable CEO Matt Michel, “I’ve lived with the challenges posed in finding good health care coverage. It’s hard to find. It’s expensive. And researching it’s a distraction.”
With this new program, Service Roundtable hopes contractors now can tailor a healthcare plan to meet their exact needs and budgets.
For more information more about the Service Roundtable and the organization’s insurance program, contact Liz Patrick by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or toll free at 877/262-3341.