- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
As a national sponsor since 2003, Honeywell has invested more than $1 million in Rebuilding Together.
“Through [its] Hometown Solutions initiative, Honeywell has given [its] employees the power to help thousands of low-income homeowners who are in desperate need, and in doing so, has made a significant difference in communities across America,” said Patricia Riley Johnson, president and CEO of Rebuilding Together.
More than 1,500 Honeywell volunteers have repaired more than 100 low-income homes and the company also provided funding to launch six new Rebuilding Together affiliates.