- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Software provider Dexter + Chaney placed 37th in Washington CEO magazine’s “High Tech 50” listing of the top 50 high tech firms in Washington state, with 70 Washington-based employees.
Washington CEO rated high tech firms in Washington according to number of company employees based in the state. To be considered for the list, companies had to spend a minimum of 10 percent of their annual budget on research and development. Dexter + Chaney climbed 23 places from 60th on the magazine’s 2005 “High Tech 100” ranking.
The company also placed 19th in the Puget Sound Business Journal’s ranking of the Puget Sound area’s largest software developers, according to 2005 revenues.