- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
American Standard has written a book on bathrooms and for bathrooms with “Behind the Bathroom Door,” a free 20-page consumer booklet featuring everything from advice on how to design a trendy bathroom, to facts about Americans' bathroom habits, to a bathroom history timeline.
Contributing to the booklet is Carter Oosterhouse from “TLC's Trading Spaces.” Readers will also get a peek into the bathrooms of some American Standard customers, including the winner of last year's American Standard Ugliest Bathroom Contest, Suzanne Summers, and Atlanta salon owner Bobby Hammons.
To receive a free copy, call 800/899-2614, ext. 1887, or complete a simple application form at the link below.