- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Weil-McLain, a leader in hydronic heating systems for residential and commercial structures, has named John Way as president.
Way comes to Weil-McLain from Thermal Product Solutions (TPS), a unit of SPX Corp. and a global leader in thermal processing products and cost-effective engineered solutions, where he served as president. A graduate of Western Michigan University with a B.A. in Mechanical Engineering, Way has also held senior executive roles at SPX Contech, Kurdziel Industries and Auburn Foundry Inc.
Weil-McLain is a long established leader in the space conditioning and water heating industries. Based in Michigan City, IN, Weil-McLain manufactures and markets the Ultra™ line of high-efficiency boilers for gas- and oil-fired applications.