- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
In other news, Elkay’s plumbing products division named Harry Warren Inc. as its news sales rep agency in Florida. Harry Warren Inc. is based in Orlando, Fla. The company also named the Joyce Agency (Springfield, Va.) as its representative in the Washington, D.C., metro area, Maryland and Delaware.
The company also appointed Engineered Concepts, headquartered in Pompano Beach, Fla., as its sales representative agency in the Orlando, Tampa and southern Florida markets.
Its new rep firm in upstate New York is Twin D Associates, headquartered in Albany, N.Y. And Coleman-Russell & Associates will handle the middle Tennessee territory.