Lochinvar Corp. has scheduled training classes for contractors, engineers and distributors, including sessions on its Knight boiler. Topics covered during each training class include product design and construction; installation requirements; sequence of operation; troubleshooting procedures; firing and troubleshooting of units in hands-on training lab; and tour of Lochinvar manufacturing and engineering facilities.
- Knight heating boilers product schools - June 27, July 25, Sept. 28, Sept. 29
- Intelli-Fin and Power-Fin product school - Aug. 3-4
- Power-Fin product school - Aug. 24-25
- Copper-Fin II product schools - Sept. 14-15, Oct. 26-27
- Copper-Fin product school - July 20-21
- Pool heaters product school - Oct. 12-13
- Boiler application school - Aug. 16-18
Classes are held at Lochinvar's training facility in Lebanon (Nashville), Tenn. For more information, call Lochinvar at 615/889-8900 or visit the company's Web site at www.lochinvar.com.