- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Sonia America completed expansion of its U.S. sales and distribution facility in Sunrise, Fla. The 75 percent increase in space will allow for additional inventory to be shipped from Spain and stocked in the United States.
The company took members from 17 independent sales representative firms along with its own employees on a four-day cruise through the Florida Keys to Cozumel, Mexico, for its 2006 annual sales meeting.
During the trip, Joel Doliner, president of The Doliner Group, a manufacturers rep firm based in Florida, received an award for achieving $1 million in Sonia product sales for his territory.