- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Mueller Industries has acquired the outstanding stock of Extruded Metals Inc. Extruded is based in Belding, Mich., and is a manufacturer of brass rods of various shapes, sizes and alloys for sale to OEMs, screw machine shops, service centers and others. In its latest fiscal year ended November 2006, Extruded’s net sales were $355.5 million. Mueller paid $32 million, plus assumed bank debt of approximately $10.1 million.
Mueller Industries is a leading manufacturer of copper tube and
fittings and various other metal products.