- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Flowserve Corp. opened new administrative headquarters for its Flow Solutions Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMA) operations. Located in Essen, Germany, the facility houses a Quick Response Center (QRC) and a Learning Resource Center (LRC).
The Essen QRC provides Flowserve customers with local access to spare parts inventory, repair, quick turnaround manufacturing, CAD design, and technical services for sealing requirements. The QRC also manufactures pump seals, mixer seals, and piston rod packing rings for large reciprocating compressors.
The LRC specializes in hands-on training in pumps, valves and seals for engineers, operators, craftsmen and other plant professionals. It cross-trains with other Flowserve facilities in the United States, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, as well as university and government sites around the world, to provide education on the most modern and consistent installation and maintenance practices.
The Essen facility also provides direct, local access to the company’s LifeCycle Advantage™ equipment management program - technical consultants, replacement parts, and extensive service and repair offerings.